Some big updates to share with everyone today! I spent Saturday and this afternoon on the website and I’m excited to report the following changes/additions:
- After the “Home” link, all other links have been alphabetized.
- The “About” page consists of two links – one to a FAQ and another to the Story of the Grove.
- The “Archives” page has been changed. Links are alphabetical. I changed some categories. There’s a yet to be made section for articles and the book club. The “Chants” and “DP” page have been changed to match the main pages. I moved “Artisans, Bards, Folk of the Grove, and Warriors” to a “People of Muin Mound Grove” section. Also there is a yet to be made “Druid Scouts.” I have to tweak the layout a bit. There are some minute things annoying me… I also left room for future additions.
- I added our social event to the calendar.
- A new page, “Services” has been added including information about weddings and sainings. I included a couple photos from my wedding featuring the altar and Skip. I’ve asked Parallax if she is willing to share a photo from her wedding as well. If anyone else has a photo of their wedding/handfasting or saining (done by Skip or at the Grove), please send them my way! I mentioned funerals but I don’t know what to say about those. This page will be a work in progress, of course. I look to the rest of you for help in fleshing it out. I thought it was important for newcomers to see what we can offer in terms of major life events.
- I’ve saved the best for last – The CafePress link! Skip sent me the shop he made and you can now access it from our website! Skip also informed me that $3 of every purchase goes towards Muin Mound Grove. There are SO many things to buy including organic tees, a tank top, onesies, magnets, totes, sweatshirts, and dog bowls.